Service Delivery Manager II - Mail and Office Services 8/16/2016
Novitex Enterprise Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Service Delivery Manager position in Chicago, IL.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
SOME PERKS OF THE JOB:
_Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:_
* Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
* Competitive Tuition Reimbursement program
* Benefits Health & Welfare Package including -Medical, Dental, Vision
* Employer Matching Health Savings Account
* Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
SO WHAT WILL YOU ACTUALLY BE DOING
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for all aspects of operating day-to-day services at client's site and supporting the on-site non-exempt Novitex team. In order to achieve these objectives, the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will be expected to maintain a high level of client contact and client satisfaction (SLA attainment) and develop site personnel to meet or exceed client and Novitex objectives.
A SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER'S DAILY TASKS WILL INVOLVE:
* Quality/Workflow compliance - demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm and utilization of quality tools to drive SLA attainment and exceed client expectations. Ensure service levels are clearly communicated, understood, and performed by on-site staff.
* Effectively understands and communicates client goals and works towards successful attainment of provided goals
* Position may require Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to perform site activities due to unanticipated volume increases, staffing coverage issues and/or special project needs requested by clients.
* Coordinate workflow within the team, including prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates. Planning & organization - focus resources on critical needs. Define plans and actions consistent with business needs. Organize initiatives to achieve optimal results and critical timelines.
* Coaching address performance issues with directness and sensitivity with guidance from manager and human resources.
* Administrative - Performs administrative tasks, provides volumes/billing inputs to one-up Manager and Client, as required, and other assigned duties in a timely manner. Ensures adherence to company policies and guidelines, safety & security procedures. Including budgetary oversight, responsible for account growth (Radar minimum 2years' Service Delivery Manager (SDM) experience within the service industry.
* Effective client relationship building skills, and uses creative solutions to exceed client expectations.
* Demonstrates good judgment under pressure, and works well in a multi-tasking.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills; proven analytical skills.
* Solid, basic mathematical skills required.
* Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills.
* Proven experience in high volume/fast paced environment.
* Computer proficiency in email environments, MS Word/Excel or similar programs.
* Relevant industry specific certificates a plus (MQC, CMDSM, etc.)
* Must have valid driver's license