Service Delivery Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/24/2017
New York, NY
Infor Service Delivery Manager (Implementation Phase)
Infor is fundamentally changing the way information is published and consumed in the enterprise, helping 73,000 customers in 200 plus countries and territories improve operations, drive growth, and quickly adapt to changes in business demands. Infor combines focused, hands-on industry experience with global breadth to help companies deal with today s challenges and prepare for tomorrow s opportunities. We offer deep industry-specific applications and suites that are engineered for speed and use groundbreaking technology to deliver a rich user experience. Our applications also feature flexible deployment options that allow customers to run their businesses in the cloud, on-premise, or both.
For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Infor Service Delivery Managers (SDMs) are trusted advisors to cloud customers during deployment of the cloud solution, ensuring a smooth transition to the Infor cloud.
* Act as a primary point of contact between customer, implementation partner and Infor during the implementation project lifecycle
* Schedule, facilitate and monitor cloud operations activities during implementation, from provisioning through go-live
* Monitor Cloud project implementations and provide comprehensive updates on projects progress, issues, key milestones and risks within Infor
* Escalate critical project issues to resolve critical issues that may impact project success or cloud adoption
* Schedule and participate in project steering committee meetings to provide project updates and change adoption input to customer at C-level
* Ensure a smooth transition post go-live to stable operations and continuation of relationship Infor Services.
* Engage customers to ensure participation as an Infor reference at go-live
* Provide feedback to Infor consulting teams, partners and cloud operations to ensure continuous improvement.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
* PMP certification preferred
* Experience with major ERPs and/or Financial or HCM applications saas/cloud solutions
* Strong project management skills
* Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
* Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Ability to respond quickly to changing demands and market conditions
* Commitment to teamwork and ability to operate in a matrix management environment
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Infor Cloudsuite knowledge or experience implementing and Infor ERP
* Experience working with key technology partners and vendors
* Healthcare or Public Sector industry knowledge and experience
Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with Infor, please call (678) 319-8000 or email us at ADAAA@infor.com.