Service Delivery Manager ( Office 365, Active Directory )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE OF POSITION: SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (OFFICE 365, ACTIVE DIRECTORY)
LOCATION: PLEASANTON, CA
MSD head (Multi Service Delivery Head - Global Service Delivery Manager) will be primarily responsible for the overall quality of service delivery and to ensure that superior levels of performance and customer service are achieved. This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. This role will require a person with strong interpersonal skills, a demonstrated ability to build strong relationships in a liaison role with IT personnel at all levels and a willingness to actively participate in crafting and facilitating technical delivery solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS, TECHNICAL SKILLS:
CANDIDATE NEED TO BE STRONG IN MICROSOFT OFFICE 365, ACTIVE DIRECTORY AND AZURE ACTIVE DIRECTORY
* INCIDENT, PROBLEM AND CHANGE MANAGEMENT
* EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF O365 MIGRATION/SHAREPOINT
* CLOUD-BASED SOLUTIONS MS AZURE AND PRIVATE CLOUDS
* OFFICE 365 MIGRATION, DESKTOP UPGRADES IN END USER COMPUTING
* OFFICE 365 HYBRID MIGRATION
* OFFICE 365 PROPLUS 2013 DEPLOYMENT
* Responsible for day to day global delivery of Infrastructure Services
* Provide leadership, direction, and coach/mentor team
* Implement, monitor and adhere to best practices for global delivery locations
* Ensure that the technical delivery of all services meets quality, scope and service level requirements.
* Ensuring that all changes and other customer service requests are fulfilled timely and correctly.
* Manage client outages and experience executed Major Incident Management - drive, coordinate and push for resolution
* Leading problem resolution efforts and post-incident reviews.
* Scoping, planning and managing projects within the IT environment.
* Building and maintaining strong working relationships with all levels of customer IT personnel.