Service Delivery Manager ( SDM )
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER (SDM) - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: ROCKVILLE, MD
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* PMP/ITIL(Experienced in Managing around 60 Resources)
* 12+ years of experience leading applications development teams in a Production Support Operations environment. End-To-End (Incidents, changes, problems, daily Operational support activities, SOPs) management.
* The Service Delivery Manager must effectively collaborate with Infrastructure, Support Desk, Sales, HR and PMO areas to provide seamless delivery of all application services under the service agreement
* Strong Workload management, ASM, Technical team's management, Staff management, Project management skills.
* Experience in service delivery of application in an account such as, financial Cost management (revenue, margin, operational cost optimization and management), quality and audit processes; governance and compliance, 3rd party Vendor management.
* Previous experience in developing Statement of Work (SOW).
* Previous experience in presenting company services to client and building consensus with client that lead to value add and sales opportunities.
* Must be able to effectively build bridges between internal teams, Team Leads, peers and motivate staff, coach and mentor, promote ONE IT Team.
* Must be able to manage client expectations according to MSA
* Senior Management experience is a must in client application service delivery environment.
* Knowledge of ITIL, incident management, change management, problem management processes, SLAs
* Knowledge of application and software development life cycle (SDLC) and management (SDM) processes.
* Has manageddevelopers , testers and QA, system administrators, mainframe environment, BI, SharePoint environment
* Strong communication skills and presentation development capabilities and presenting to Sr. executives
* Successful track record of managing client application service delivery organization with large onshore and offshore staff.