Service Delivery Training Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
SERVICE DELIVERY TRAINING ANALYST
JOB ID 20163105 DATE POSTED 09/06/2016 Description
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Service Delivery Training Analyst will be responsible for the management, maintenance and administration of existing training materials for ServiceNow as well as other Standard Operating Procedure documentation relating to processes defined and overseen by the Global Service Delivery Business Support organization.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
The role will be responsible for a variety of tasks that will change from time to time. At times it will operate under direction and at other times expected to operate autonomously. Typical tasks will include:
* Conducting ongoing management and maintenance of existing courseware for ServiceNow, including e-learning modules, quick reference guides, job aids, and other multimedia materials.
* Establishing and facilitating regular meetings with functional process owners within the organization to identify upcoming training requirements and working with stakeholders to update existing or develop new courseware to support changes to the ServiceNow platform.
* Serving as a point of contact for ServiceNow training and courseware.
* Conducting train-the-trainer sessions to enable stakeholders within Service Delivery to effectively train their own teams, customers, and suppliers.
* Administering training plans in accordance with business needs and regulatory requirements.
* Coordinating administrative functions necessary to develop, maintain, and deliver training.
* Raising issues and risks around training and courseware to Service Delivery Business Support leadership in a prompt manner, including mitigation recommendations.
* Applying current methodologies and best practices for learning programs.
* Implementing appropriate design and support systems to help ensure that knowledge and skills are embedded and employed.
* Evaluating the overall effectiveness of learning solutions and communicating evaluation outcomes to Service Delivery leadership, making recommendations for ongoing improvement.
* Defining ServiceNow training success metrics and providing reports on those metrics to appropriate review forums.
* Using applications and multimedia authoring tools to design and maintain training solutions (tools such as Captivate, Articulate, etc.)
* Analyzing data and information and recommending decisions based upon fact.
* Working with customers and suppliers to resolve issues, mitigate risks and realize opportunities.
* Undertaking research and presenting findings in a manner appropriate to the audience.
* Planning and executing activities within the assigned Service Delivery department.
* Providing general support to senior colleagues on specific initiatives.
* Leading multi-function and supplier teams to successful conclusion on specific initiatives.
* Monitoring and proactive intervention on finance / budgetary matters as needed.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
* High level understanding of the various functions, processes and systems in an IS Service Delivery environment is desirable.
* Fluency in Microsoft Office applications.
* Experience with Articulate Storyline 2 strongly preferred.
* Technical product knowledge (ServiceNow) preferred.
* Previous experience as a technical trainer, technical writer, or courseware developer.
* Relevant industry certification (e.g. ITIL v3) desirable.
* Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences.
* Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a small specialist technical team.
* Proven ability to determine scope and estimate work effort of development activities.
* Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Possess the highest level of integrity and confidentiality regarding company-confidential information.
* Strong customer focus.
NATIONAL GRID IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT VALUES A BROAD DIVERSITY OF TALENT, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE. WE FOSTER A CULTURE OF INCLUSION THAT DRIVES EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE TO THE COMMUNITIES WE SERVE. NATIONAL GRID IS PROUD TO BE AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, CREED, NATIONAL ORIGIN, ANCESTRY, ALIENAGE OR CITIZENSHIP STATUS, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, AGE, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DISABILITY, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, PREDISPOSING GENETIC CHARACTERISTICS, OR ANY OTHER FACTOR PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION UNDER MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL LAW. WE ENCOURAGE ALL INTERESTED, QUALIFIED PERSONS TO JOIN THE NATIONAL GRID TEAM.
:IS Service Delivery
:IS Service Delivery
:Sep 6, 2016, 4:49:01 PM