Service Desk Agent
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Painted Post, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
The Service Desk Agent will provide technical assistance and support for incoming requests and problems related to computer systems, software, hardware, mobile devices, and infrastructure. Will have to possess an aptitude for working with Microsoft-based applications, with emphasis on Windows 7 and Office suites. Will rely on internal training, previous knowledge, and informed judgment to identify, diagnose, and resolve or route tickets accurately and in accordance with documented processes.
* Analyze each request or symptom(s) and provide optimum resolutionfulfillment for each customer in a prompt and efficient manner.
* Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), including First Call Resolve (FCR), SLA, and customer services.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Adhere to all service management principles, documented processes, and team guidelines.
* Interact professionally with a diverse group of customers, team members, managers and subject matter experts.
* Take ownership of follow up status and communicate progress regularly to both their customers and leadership.
* Excellent communication skills, phone presence, organizational skills, and multitasking are necessary attributes to meet the expectations of the position.
* 2 year degree
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.