Service Desk Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRECRUITER: Stewart Mitchell
Corporate Operations Group (COG) provides specialist professional services, human resources, workplace infrastructure, technology and market operations to Macquarie's businesses. The primary purpose of COG is to support and enhance the value of Macquarie through the creation of an efficient, scalable operating model. This is evident across the activities of each of the divisions which comprises of Business Improvement and Strategy Division (BIS), Business Services Division (BSD), COG Business Management, Human Resources Division (HR), Market Operations, Operational Risk Strategy and Support, Shared Services and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Macquarie takes affirmative action in support of its policy to hire and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
The COG, Technology division has an opportunity for a Client Support Analyst to join the team in Philadelphia.
* Provide desktop support services to Macquarie's Philadelphia-based asset management business.
* Troubleshoot and resolve technology incidents and requests via a ticket queue.
* Provide telephone, email and walk-up support as needed and log those interactions as tickets.
* Build and deploy PCs and laptops
* Support corporate telephony and mobile device technology at the end user level.
* Provide regular status updates to customers, stakeholders and management during extended troubleshooting efforts.
* Collaborate with second and third level technology teams for urgent or complex issues.
* Uphold the service standards and expectations in accordance with documented Key Performance Indicators.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Technologies: Windows 7, Microsoft Office, Active Directory, iOS (iPhone / iPad), Citrix, VPN, market data applications
* Experience providing IT support in a large, global, corporate environment
* Polished, mature, confident presence
* Excellent written (email) skills
* Ability to effectively balance high volume productivity demands against ability to provide analytical troubleshooting and problem resolution
* Be a strong, dynamic character, capable of dealing effectively with colleagues and business users working in a constantly evolving environment
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and when faced with adversity or urgent issues
* Customer-focused with a "service first" mentality
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Technologies: MacOS, Cisco telephony, Airwatch Mobile Device Management
* University degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent
* Experience providing IT Support in the Financial Service industry
* Experience collaborating with offshore, global support teams
* Remedy ITSM tool experience
ADVERTISED: 13 Sep 2016 Eastern Daylight Time