Service Desk Co-Op
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20160802-8012-MS
Company Name: AIR Worldwide
Become a member of AIR\'s growing IT Group as a member of our Helpdesk.
This group is responsible for the hardware, operating systems, applications and network for our internal users. This position will help install equipment, software and configuring the environment. Both desktop and server experience helpful. If you like helping others with their software and hardware issues, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and practice your skills.
Experience preferred with:
* Intel servers and desktop computers, preferably Dell, installing memory, CPU s cards
* TCP/IP networking
* Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003
* Microsoft Active Directory
* Scripting, batch files
* Network and systems monitoring
* MS Office, exchange Email and Outlook
* End user support
Candidate for a college degree in a related discipline
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.