Service Desk Lead 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: SERVICE DESK LEAD - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Level 2-3 Support Position for a Proprietary Web-Based Application
* Document and recommend solutions for the most critical support issues to management.
* Retest all issues which were corrected by the development team per the release notes issued by Business Outreach.
* Test usability of new IFC systems
* Act as a liaison to training and highlight areas of difficulties in the new systems to ensure trainers are addressing these training topics properly
* Provide knowledge management documentation for support procedure. Update knowledge management tool.
* Inform users about ticket resolution and status of tickets Act as a liaison between IFC technical staff and the help desk to manage the support requirements for significant change or major deployments in the IFC environment.
* Responsible for maintaining an effective process for achieving a 60% first call resolution for new and existing employees. This includes reviewing reports and providing training to both new and existing help desk employees as well as providing feedback on employee evaluations.
* Track the progress of the development issues which correspond to Remedy tickets
* Attend production meetings and highlight support issues to the developers.
* Track and record tickets in Remedy Help Desk Support tracking application.
* Answer questions posed by Level land Level 2 support personnel
* Assist users in troubleshooting technical issues in proprietary financial application.
* Provide documentation to the development team which clearly state how the system is presently working versus how the system should be working