Service Desk Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
NTT Data Inc
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Service Desk Manager to join our team in Austin, TX. Candidates local to Austin, TX are preferred.
POSITION FUNCTIONS OR RESPONSIBILITIES:
Seeking an experienced Service Desk Manager with a demonstrated understanding of contact center management tools and processes (e.g. ACD, ITSM tools, Reporting, etc.). The Service Desk Manager is responsible for ensuring high quality, consistent technical Customer Support for approximately 12,000 end-users. This includes management against contractually based Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs). The individual will lead a team of first level service desk analysts and is responsible for implementing and maintaining Best Practice (ITIL) technology and processes to ensure high customer satisfaction and good technical outcomes.
Job Level Specific Duties
* Develop objectives for the call center s day-to-day activities
* Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
* Maintain/oversee ACD queue assignments and skill-based routing assignments.
* Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, call-waiting time etc.)
* Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high customer service standards
* Prepare reports for different departments or upper management.
* Assist with customer inquiries. Serve as final escalation point before Sr. Leader involvement.
* Ensure proper solutions and knowledge management best practices are followed, and integrate Continual Service Improvement processes to continually refine and improve Service Desk performance.
* Manage an internal knowledge base that collects and organizes product documentation, policies, procedures, and other resources.
* Maintain overall knowledge quality (findability, usability, timeliness).
* Conduct Deep Dives into metrics and processes to develop strategies for enhancement and improvement of Service Desk.
* Understand the ITSM framework and identify gaps in processes and sub processes while offering solutions to fill them.
* Attend Change Advisory Board meetings and engage in changes affecting the Service Desk or customer-impacting service levels
* Serve as member of the Major Incident Management team
* Review IT publications and online materials to remain up to date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
Minimum of 5 years work experience with Service Desk or Call Center Management
Minimum of 3 years work experience with Call Center Metrics
Minimum of 3 years work experience with ITIL Methodologies
* Experience with driving SLA and Customer Satisfaction improvements within Service Desk environments
* Experience in a Metrics driven environment using strong analytical skills
* ITIL v.3 certificate
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.