Service Desk Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: SERVICE DESK SPECIALIST - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
"US CITIZENS AND THOSE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME."
* Superior Customer Service and communication skills
* Ability to quickly learn, adapt and understand new technologies
* Must have strong Windows and Mac laptop/desktop support experience
* Must be self-sufficient at times and always a team player
* Good understanding of core information technologies - servers, networking, DNS, mail transport, HTML, TCP/IP and network file systems
* Highly dependable, good time management skills and self-motivated
* Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability
* Proactively find and resolve small issues before they become major events
* Proven ability to operate in high pressure situations and successfully handle multiple priorities
* Knowledge of SAP Applications and Access Management (Active Directory)
* BA/BSdegreepreferred in IT related field
* Crystal Reports and Remedy experience required
* Experience with Microsoft Office (Work, Excel-Pivot tables and charts, Access, Project, and PowerPoint)
* 5 years of experience
KEYWORDS: HelpDesk : IT, Helpdesk Support, Desktop operating systems, Desk Side Support, Desk Side, IT Support, Technical Support, Windows Support, MAC Support, MACOSX Support, Remote Support, Support Tech, 24x7, Support Technician, Outlook Migration, Exchange Migration, printer support, VOIP Support, LAN Support, Windows Support, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 8, antivirus software, spyware, desktop computers, network servers, network printers, remote connections, connectivity, networks, MS Office, desktop technician, PC technician, support engineer, PC support, desktop support, PC ticketing, laptops, fixing, cabling, LAN/WAN, network. Cisco switches, hubs, TCP/IP, IP, troubleshooting, SMS, Active Directory, Dell Kace, Help Desk systems, A+, CompTIA, Dell Support, HP Support