Service Desk Support Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Enterprise Information Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Number of Openings: 3
The purpose of this engagement is to optimize the activity of the Enterprise (ADP) Center Operations and Service Desk Operations and related services through the utilization of the Remedy ITSM Service Desk application to process and track incidents as well as the collection, analysis and reporting of incident information to assist in the streamlining and improvement of the management of the Enterprise resources at Office of Naval Intelligence. This engagement will also provide development, technical support, management and system administration of the ITSM Suite to include BMC Dashboard, Analytics with Service Desk, Asset Management and Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM). This work will be done in conjunction with established H-ISC requirements, priorities and authorizations. This engagement will also provide ADP Center Operations Management support in the day to day operations of the ADP Centers.
* Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software and application problems.
* Includes customer telephone support, deskside support, walk-in Tier 1 support and electronically submitted requests.
* Provides polite and friendly customer service.
* Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact.
* Efficiently escalates incidents when required.
* Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common windows applications.
* Provides answers to frequently asked questions or solutions to problems as part of a customer self-help capability.
* TS/SCI security clearance
* DoDI 8570.01-M IAT DoDI 8570.01-MIAT certified. All Contractor personnel requirements of the DOD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program, DOD 8570.01-M, must meet the requirements of the DOD 8570.01-M, by having the Security Plus certification (prior to employment). All Contractor personnel MUST meet 000 8570.0J-M requirements (it does not have to be Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP); i.e. other certifications such as Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), General Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), etc. may meet the requirements)
* Associates degree in computer science or closely related field and/or 3 years of experience In related field.
* 2(+) years of BMC Remedy lTSM Suite experience or Similar trade tool
* 3+ years IT experience in a Windows, Linux or UNIX based infrastructure
* 3+ years of IT Service Desk experience
* Problem-solving skills.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Possesses good documentation skills.
* Good Customer Service skills.
* Working Knowledge with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) technology.
* Working knowledge with telephonic technology.
* Working knowledge with network technology.
EIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/V/Disabled