Service Desk Technician, Level I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY QSI/NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Service Desk Technician Level I (St. Louis, MO)
In your position as Service Desk Technician, Level I you will provide support to end users on a variety of issues. In your role you will identify, research, resolve technical problems, and respond to telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support. In addition, document, track and monitor to ensure a timely resolution.
* Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
* Assist and resolve end user technical hardware and software needs.
* Research questions using available information resources and advise user on appropriate action.
* Follow standardized help desk procedures.
* Log all help desk interactions.
* Redirect problems to correct resource following standardizes escalation paths.
* Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
* Track and route problems / requests and document resolutions.
* Inform management of recurring problems.
* Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
* Perform other duties as defined by IT Management.
* This position may have potential responsibility for SOC-II Controls.
* This position may require knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
* All employees of QSI NextGen are required to complete annual HIPPA and compliance training.
* All employees of QSI NextGen are required to read and accept code of conduct upon hire and annually thereafter.
* This role may have access to sensitive data to include PII and ePHI.
* A minimum of one (1) year experience in Customer Services, Help Desk Support or related field.
* Working knowledge of fundamental operations of software, hardware and other equipment.
* Knowledge of call tracking applications.
* Knowledge of technical troubleshooting approaches, tools and techniques.
* Ability to anticipate, recognize, resolve technical hardware, software, application or operational issues.
* Knowledge of Information Technology (IT) environment.
QSI/NextGen believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because QSI/NextGen believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.