- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Service Dispatcher Foster City, CA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Air Systems Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Air Systems Inc. is a TOTAL FACILITIES SOLUTION for HVAC, Architectural Sheet Metal, Preventive Maintenance & Service, Electrical, High Purity Process Piping, Plumbing, Building Automation Systems and Energy Solutions.
Job Title: Service Dispatcher
Location: Job Assignment is located in Foster City, CA.
The Service Dispatcher Responsibilities include: Customer Service, Data Entry. The Service Dispatcher position allows an excellent chance for a recent graduate opportunity to gain hands-on experience in career advancing skills.
This is a non-exempt position and reports to the Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Dispatching technicians for service
* Processing the service call paperwork
* Maintaining timely communication and responding to all customers
* Maintaining direct communication with field personnel
* Assist in ordering parts for service, completing required data entry
* Closing out service call paperwork and verifying all charges and costs, and entering close out information in clients database.
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* 2+ years hands on customer service experience
* Proficient on MS Office Suite
* Attention to Detail
* Be able to multi-task
* Excellent Organization
* Ability to problem solve
* Excellent oral and written communication
* Team Player
* Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Air Systems, Inc. Standards of Success
* Attitude of Safety First
* Work Ethic of loyalty, integrity, pride, perseverance, accountability, respect and teamwork
* Strong ambition to succeed
* Adheres to company policies and procedures
* Represents company in a positive and professional manner
* Available to work for extended hours in order to meet deadlines
* Handles oneself with professionalism during stressful situations
* Maintains positive attitude and morale
* Interacts effectively with all members of the organization and all outside associates
* Completes responsibilities diligently
* Thinks strategically and takes into account long-term implications of one s actions
* Works independently, exercises discretion, applies common sense and makes competent decisions.
* Complies with designated work schedule
* Uses company resources wisely
* Constantly analyzes for ways to improve individual and/or company performance.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. EOE M/F/Vet/Disabled