This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms
* The main purpose of this job is to respond to incoming phone calls from customers, both internal and external, and updating computer database information to facilitate the completion of site visits.
* The essential job functions include dispatching Service Technicians to customer sites, updating computer database with accurate travel and billing information, ensuring all standard operating procedures are followed correctly, scheduling service visits with end users at their sites, and adhering to Johnson Control values: Integrity, Teamwork, Excellence, & Accountability.
* Developed customer service / conflict resolution skills.
* Computer literate / ability to type 40 WPM.
* Strong desire to learn.
* Shifts range from morning to evening, with potential of overnight work, and some weekend work will be required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online at www.tyco.com Careers Job number 1520525. While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
No phone calls or agencies please.
Tyco Integrated Fire & Security offers an excellent compensation and benefits program. Remuneration includes Medical and Dental coverage, RRSP with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. For more information regarding our company please visit our website: www.tycoifs.ca.
We welcome diversity in our workplace and encourage applications from all qualified women and men, including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities and Aboriginal Canadians.
TYCO INTEGRATED FIRE & SECURITY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.