Service Enablement Lead 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Responsibilities
A Support and Managed Service Enablement Lead is responsible for supporting the Global Services Offer Managers and Regional Services Project Teams by offering their expertise and knowledge in implementing services during the D-Gate/Service Offer Introduction framework.
* Support the Support & Managed Service Offer Managers and Regional Project Teams on project specific requirements
* Provide business requirements and process support for Greenfield migration, PDM!-Agile migration and Unity.
* Provide part number set-up and orderability in all required systems.
* Manage product lifecycle (revision changes, pricing validity, etc.).
* Meeting project time schedules and financial commitments requiring successful coordination with all the stakeholders.
* Have a proficient understanding of basic Motorola processes/business functions and how that integrates into the GSS day-to-day operations.
* Follow established processes and directions with high degree of accuracy and quality and develop approach to solutions with limited direction and latitude in determining objectives of assignment.
* Provide resolutions to a diverse range of complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of a variety of factors.
* Have a full understanding of area of specialization and resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways.
* 3+ years of work experience.
* Must have experience in service offerings and processes, project management and Motorola systems and tools.
* Knowledge of the Service Life Cycle system and Product Configuration Management system..
Strong interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
* Proven ability to meet aggressive deliverables and timeliness.
* Strong influential and leadership skills to effectively interface and communicate with business teams and stakeholders.
* Proficiency in Microsoft office.
* Be a self-motivated person with high energy levels and ability to learn quickly. Have the capability of handling a large number of diverse tasks and able to lead in a teaming environment.
* Good organizational skills and the ability to think creatively and objectively.
* Willing to travel within the U.S. and Globally.
3 - 5
*3+ years of work experience. * Must have experience in service offerings and processes project management and Motorola systems and tools.