CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2010 revenue). The Company has approximately 31,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com.
Our Global Corporate Services group delivers customized, innovative workplace solutions worldwide. Strategically positioned to answer our corporate, healthcare, government and institutional clients' real estate needs, this group combines unrivaled expertise in transaction services, facilities and project management and consulting with industry-specific expertise and global service delivery to provide clients with long-term, quality account management.
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at http://cbre.com/careers. Click on “Search and Apply” on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser’s settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on “Register Today” to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
Current CBRE employees should apply online through the myHR section of Employee Self Service.
EOE & AA Employer M/F/D/V
• Perform assignments in the installation, repair, alteration and maintenance of facility systems, including HVAC, carpentry, plumbing and minor electrical to include both preventive and corrective maintenance tasks.
• Report and communicate on a daily basis all work activity via PDA devices or paperwork.
• Assess and diagnose required repairs, both for estimated cost and vendor responsibility – escalation requirements and vendor responsibility are dictated by each client and may differ.
• Procure all material in a timely manner to meet client service level agreements for scheduled completion dates.
• Possess competent knowledge of the use and care of tools and equipment used in facility and ground maintenance.
• Respond immediately to emergency situations and customer concerns.
• Perform all work to industry standards and maintain a professional manner and appearance at all times.
• Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives as related to building operations and practice safe work habits.
• Experience in HVAC, electrical, mechanical, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, large centrifugal chillers, boilers and, associated equipment in multi-use high-rise location.
• Must have good building control experience.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record with periodic checks.
• Universal CFC certification/universal EPA certification.