Service Foreman Commercial Roofing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTecta America Corp. is the nation's leading commercial roofing contractor. With over 50 locations and over 2,500 qualified roofing professionals nationwide, Tecta America has harnessed the strengths and resources of the nation's strongest roofing contractors into one company with one goal: to provide the most comprehensive roofing program in the country to meet and exceed our customers' needs. As the industry leader, Tecta America has earned its reputation for excellence. No other roofing contractor can match Tecta America for resources, expertise, financial strength, or stability as we house the best names in the business, all under one roof.
We are currently seeking a Service Foreman for low slope commercial roofing. Must have previous roofing experience managing crews and jobs. Excellent pay, dependent on experience and full benefits package. Year round work available.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Repair and maintenance on all roof systems including BUR, Modified Bitumen, TPO, EPDM, PVC and slope (tile/shingles)
* Ability to perform assigned tasks daily through completion with a strong attention to detail.
* Maintain professional interaction with all customers.
* Valid driver's license required
* Clean motor vehicle record, and background check.
* Must not be afraid of heights.
* Lift up to 100 pounds.
* Ability to work with others.
* Perform work in accordance with job specifications and safety guidelines.