Service Integration and Management (SIAM) Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
Blue Bell, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONService Integration and Management (SIAM) Consultant
Location: virtual (25-50% travel required)
Unisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com .
Position Overview :
As a leading SIAM Subject Matter Expert, you will develop and manage pipeline of SIAM, IT Service Management and ITIL consulting opportunities across a region. You will deliver management consulting services to clients in the region, using insight and skills that will build a roadmap of future consulting based on recommendations.
* Leads the writing of the solution overview and presents the Unisys solution to the client.
* Leads the Solution Verification Review
* Coordinates the costing/pricing of the Unisys solution
* Manages the scope of client requirements
* Provides input for internal and external documentation
* Provides input into the contractual terms and conditions of the solution (e.g. SLA achievement).
* Participates and capable of leading in the definition of the solution strategy for the client.
* Provides input into the Statement of Work and Joint Responsibility Matrix.
* Leads technical solution review sessions and participation in contract, HR, SLA and SoW negotiations.
* Lead or participate in the delivery and/or support of the teams delivering the solution.
* Performing process and maturity assessments
* Playing the role of the trusted advisor in client engagements.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
* 3-5 years of Service Integration and Management experience
* Strong understanding of Service Integration and Management Techniques
* Strong understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management platforms
* Extensive experience in implementation and planning of Process reengineering and organizational change management
* Experience in providing the assessment of client requirements and integrated technical, business and service solutions.
* Strong solution design experience, business expertise, and commercial acumen to develop leading solutions across regional and global clients.
* Excellent communication and writing skills and be customer service-oriented.
Specific Skills Required:
* ITIL Expert (Certification required)
* ISO/IEC 27000 Foundations
* ISO/IEC 20000 Consultant/Manager.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50744758.jpg /