Director of Cash Manager Services 9/2/2016
Hunt Valley, MD
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
This position is responsible for assuring that Dunbar customers utilizing Smart Cash Devices are provided with timely, efficient and competent service related to the repair and/or placement of devices. In so doing, the position will develop and maintain vendor relationships, assess customer service satisfaction, and coordinate with the installations component of the business. The position directly supervises, trains and develops up to four service coordinators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Manage the field service component of the Dunbar s Smart Safe product Line
a. Responsible for the profit and loss statement for service and warranty
Monitors call volumes ensuring adequate coverage to assure optimal customer service
b. Manages service level agreements between the company and vendors ensuring mutual compliance
c. Takes leadership In resolving customer issues by utilizing excellent process knowledge and strong skills in negotiating and selling. Routinely meets with customers and vendors to gauge satisfaction of services.
2. Routinely asses and provides updates and reports to management on customer satisfaction, volume and quality of services, patterns of repairs, and profit margin.
3. Coordinate continuous communication between safe manufacturer and safe service provider to promote efficiency, cost benefit, and effectiveness conduct regular meetings
4. Collaborate with the Vice President, Cash Management Operations, regarding patterns of service requirements to improve reliability and marketability of safe products.
5. Manage applicable service contracts with both vendors and customers to ensure maximum profit margins.
6. Conduct testing of new cash safe upgrades, educate customers, and develop a basic troubleshooting matrix to be used by both the customers and service coordinator.
7. Provide guidance and support to account executives and regional vice presidents on service levels and use of proposal tools.
9. Coaches Service Coordinators in order to achieve high levels of performance
1. Associate of Applied Science in Business, Baccalaureate Degree in Business Preferred. Four years of experience managing a customer service/service delivery operation will substitute for education, or a combination of education and experience will be considered as meeting the specification.
2. Two years of experience managing a service delivery process with associated responsibility of supervising at least one customer service employee.
3. Demonstrable skill in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, to include Word and Excel. Must be capable of demonstrating competent use of entering data, developing formulas, and creating spreadsheets. Must have experience preparing business letters, developing surveys, and problem solving.
4. Experience preparing reports, developing and presenting briefings, and making presentations to vendors, customers, and executive leadership.
5. Superior customer service skills to include facilitation, clear communication, follow-up, and problem solving;
6. Ability to demonstrate knowledge of and skill with project management to include effective communications, management of time sensitive priorities, and sensitivity to customer needs.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.