Service Manager, PMO, Equinix Professional Services 9/3/2016
Redwood City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Service Manager, PMO, Equinix Professional Services
Within the Global Solutions Enablement organization, reporting to the Senior Director GSE in region, this role will be responsible for building and managing the operation of the service delivery function of Equinix Professional Services in region to our customers. The role works alongside the Program and Partner manager in the SMO to ensure that service delivered by and on-behalf of Equinix Professional Services is of the highest standard and representative.
The SMO manages the customer service interface and the PMO manages the 3rd Partner Delivery Agent interface. Together both own and manage the diverse regional delivery avenues for executing EPS services on behalf of customers.
* Building and running a cohesive and comprehensive Service Level Management system for Equinix Professional Services
* Building and delivering Service Reporting for Equinix Professional Services
* Maintaining the in-market Capability and Delivery Service Catalogue
* Building and operating the tools and processes necessary to support multi-party Service Problem Resolution
* Building, maintaining and operating the tools and processes necessary to support Service Request Management
* Building, maintaining and operating the tools and processes necessary to support customer care, including but not limited to, Customer satisfaction, complaint handling and customer communications.
* Working together with the Program and Partner manager to build, maintain and operate the tools and processes necessary to support Change Management
* Working together with the Program and Partner manager to build, maintain and operate the tools and processes necessary to support Release Management
* Working together with the Program and Partner manager to build, maintain and operate the tools and processes necessary to support Financial Management
* 5 years experience in service design and transition of information management systems and professional services and/or managed services projects into service.
* Experience with ITIL environments and work towards the implementation of ITIL V3
* Experience of managing deliveries from 3rd parties.
* Technical knowledge of the typical IT infrastructure.
* Ability to chair, facilitate and lead meetings.
* Experience of structured Project Management methodology.
* Experience of working in a large standards-based corporate environment where ability to work to tight deadlines is important.
* Strong acceptance/Transition into Service experience.
* Experience of RACI type deliverables framework (e.g. Prince II).
* Good understanding of business process and systems integration
* Bachelors degree or equivalent industry experience
* Possesses an undergraduate degree in a related field (business, technical, professional
* Certifications highly regarded
* Advanced industry certifications in lieu of degree (i.e ITIL Service Manager Certification)