This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 3/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages the repair and maintenance of company owned and customer equipment to include the organization of yard (Ready to Rent, Returned, Down)
* Prepares work schedules and handles service calls to meet customer needs and assure that equipment is available as required.
* Orders parts in order to maintain adequate supplies.
* Provides training and assistance to staff mechanics.
* Works with equipment vendors to learn the maintenance requirements and capabilities of new equipment added to inventory.
* Evaluates all equipment after repairs, maintenance or safety checks.
* Documents equipment status before and after rental.
* Handles customer complaints regarding equipment condition or operation.
* Promote safety awareness
* Perform quality control checks
* Update, maintain and keep organized equipment service records
* Create, update, close and bill work orders
* File warranty claims in a timely fashion
* Commission New Equipment
* Order parts, return parts, and perform parts inventory
* Disposal of Solid and Hazardous Material Waste (Batteries, used oil & filters, antifreeze, wash sludge)
* Reporting to include: - Equipment due for service - Fleet status Reporting - Equipment Service Record Reporting - Open work order report - Warranty claim summary report - Inventory management - Parts & merchandise detail reporting - Financial and historical trending - Service department financial summary - Shop foreman performance tool - Work order charge back - Halt report - Open PO report - Tech paid hours vs. worked hour report
* Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
* Valid driver s license
* Extensive experience in the repair and maintenance of self-propelled platforms and lifts
* Knowledge of work planning and scheduling and other supervisory activities
* Strong understanding of equipment capabilities and safety requirements.
* Clear perspective of maintenance and repair issues in the industry
* Planning and management experience
* Computer literacy
* Reporting experience
* Inventory management experience