This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Security Specialists, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Service Manager will drive customer satisfaction, supervising a team of technicians, inspectors and warehouse manager to support the company's customers. The manager will ensure contractual obligations are fulfilled while quickly resolving customer complaints concerning service and collection issues thereby minimizing customer concerns and enhancing customer relations. Scope of work to include managing employees in the following disciplines: Security Intrusion, Access, CCTV, Fire Alarm and Other Systems.
* Revenue - Responsible for implementing plans, programs, and processes designed to meet or exceed corporate goals and objectives as well as maximizing market potential in all business segments to include new service sales, recurring revenue, and profitability.
* Fiscal - Responsible for managing the Service Department to an approved financial plan which includes operating expenses, accounts receivable/collections, manpower, capital, and inventory.
* Customer Service - Responsible for effective and timely customer communications, building solid customers relationships from initial contact and throughout the entire process.
* Productivity Improvement - Responsible for training service personnel, building a team with the skillset and customer service focus to support and grow the company client base. Accountable for the efficiency and productivity of the team. Ensures that fair and effective performance measurements are assigned and that employees are motivated to achieve and/or exceed their assigned goals and objectives. Conducts employee evaluations and/or communicates performance improvement strategies and actions.
* Employee Development- Empowers, organizes, and develops the local service staff into a cohesive and effective team, trained and motivated to grow the business. Responsible for hiring quality individuals who possess the necessary skills, knowledge, talent, and experience to fill open job positions. Identifies areas such as sales skills, business and product knowledge, and customer service where training and development can enhance the department's ability to meet current and future business needs. Maintains an open channel of communication among all departments and personnel to ensure consistent dialogue, foster initiative, and maintain employee morale. Will participate in technician ride-alongs to ensure compliance with corporate safety programs, review productivity, measure performance, and review technicians' abilities. Must ensure complete understanding of company policies/processes, reviewing them with employees to promote understanding and compliance.
* Safety Compliance - Ensures that all employees comply with corporate safety programs and that employee safety training is complete and up-to-date. Completes all workplace accident investigations as required by the company's EH&S policy. Identifies safety issues and hazards and notifies the corporate safety officer of conditions that require corrective action.
* Legal Compliance- Abides by Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, as well as all Company policies and procedures.
_The Service Manager's responsibilities also include but, are not limited to:_
* Ensuring all service calls have a technician dispatched within same day or next business day and all tickets are resolved within 7 business days.
* Developing an Inspection Program to include a technician completing weekend inspections.
* Tracking, Scheduling & Completing Inspections (Incentive Program)
* Dispatching appropriate technician to resolve client's issue and when possible map it out with geographic region to be cost effective with fuel expenses and schedule times.
* Assisting technicians with programming and support, as needed.
* Handling all clients with courtesy and upmost respect. Taking notes in Sedona as to what the clients were calling in reference to and any resolution that was agreed upon.
* Utilizing Sedona Management and GPS tracking to ensure technicians are responding in an appropriate timeframe.
The ideal candidate will have 3 to 5years minimum of in-field experience with programming and installation of card access, fire, burglary and CCTV systems. Prior supervisory experience. Sedona Office software experience enhances candidate value. Good communication skills is a must.
Salary range of $65-$75K plus performance incentives, 401k and competitive benefits