This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Yorba Linda, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTALENT STRATEGIES is assisting our client in hiring a seasoned SERVICE MANAGER to join our client's team in Orange County. This is a direct hire position with an immediate need. Candidate must be a dynamic service leader, who is passionate about promoting and maintaining high-quality service levels in the residential service installation field.
Our client is a fast growing company that specializes in residential service and installation. They are driven by their 7 Core Values (Integrity, Respect, Compassion, Punctuality, Teamwork, Enthusiasm, and Accountability). They have a high commitment level to their clients and community alike, and are looking for like-minded, passionate employees to help grow their team.
* Perform Supervisor role in the operation and maintenance of service levels for residential product lines
* Occasional hands-on technical support as needed, as Company is in high-growth mode
* Manage and guide service technicians, as well as, maintain involvement with Call Center Manager, Lead Coordination, and Dispatch Center Managers daily to ensure technicians are scheduled to the appropriate number of calls
* Continuously evaluate current technician's skill sets and their training needs to invoice repairs. Ensure that technical training and product knowledge is ongoing, as well as, tracking the development and improvement of each technician
* Invest time on personal development to increase personal leadership within departments
* Lead, direct, and motivate all service technicians to reach their highest level of potential. Achieve maximum motivation and attitude within service department
* Decrease the amount of call-backs and cost for warranties in the department, by utilizing training program
* Achieve an overall attitude of being "On Time" with all service technicians
* Increase club membership to an average of 50%
* Establish goals for all service technicians to sell certain target products on a weekly basis
* Conduct service meetings in an efficient and productive manner
* Communicate with Dispatch Manager daily on reports, punctuality, skills and ability of Service Technicians
* Communicate with Sales/Technical Trainer daily, on technical objectives and training programs
* Complete "Ride-Alongs" with all Maintenance & Service Technicians
* Provide an environment that promotes Company's high standards of performance by all team members
* Bring forth a positive energy and enthusiasm for the success of the department
* Ensure the success rate of all maintenance service technicians to guarantee work for the install department
* Ensure the dress code has been followed to project a positive and professional image to clients
* Maintain Company service vehicles for professional appearance, as they are mobile billboards for the Company
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Minimum of 3-5years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
* Management of a 10-12 field employees
* Experience working in a high-growth business
* Knowledge of management practices and principles
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
* Ability to analyze and solve problems
* Ability to effectively communicate, orally and in writing
If you feel that you have the skills we require, pleaserespond to this posting with your contact information and your resume in a Word document. We look forward to hearing from you today!