Service Sales Executive, SimplexGrinnell
We are the leader in fire and life safety support. Our work is vital - we sell, install, and service state-of-the-art fire alarm, sprinkler, suppression, integrated security, sound and healthcare communication systems and services.
SimplexGrinnell is a global leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and service of a comprehensive array of networked and integrated fire alarm and suppression, security, and communications systems.
The primary function of this position is to promote and sell service agreements for commercial building systems products to include fire alarm, suppression, sprinkler, security, sound, communication and inspections.
* Establish contact with prospect and qualify potential buyers of service contracts by scheduling sales calls, following up of leads and utilizing outlined marketing strategies.
* Determine customer needs and develop a sales strategy to gain customer understanding of company service offerings.
* Close sufficient sales to meet sales plan objectives.
* Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designed sales plan.
* Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates.
* Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities.
* Submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive activity and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
* Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that SimplexGrinnell is meeting their requirements to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
* Support the service department to generate leads for service or equipment/device upgrades.
* Performs other duties as required.
* Bachelor degree in a technical or business discipline preferred or equivalent experience
* One to three years of sales experience in a related business with a proven successful record of accomplishment that is verifiable
* Must have excellent communication skills, have the ability to persuade and close sales.
* Must have ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
We offer our employees unequaled opportunities for career growth, respect for a job well done, and an outstanding array of benefits that go beyond medical and dental. If you're ready to make an impact, join SimplexGrinnell and protect what matters most.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of JCI we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
JCI IS AN EEO/AA/FEMALE/MINORITY/VETERAN/DISABILITY EMPLOYER.