Our client is a Globally reknown organization within the Elevator and Escalator industry. We are looking for someone with experience in the Elevator, Escalator or Construction Industry who has had experience managing a team of Service Professionals who are handling maintenance and repair activity - union and non-union personnel.
* Direct workers with regard to maintenance and repair projects (this includes maintenance mechanics, helpers, repair crews, etc.)
* Supervision and/or management of other supervisors within the territory.
* Supervise routing - includes loading jobs, appropriate backups, etc.
* Supervise escalator clean downs and annual cracked step inspections.
* Review material orders.
* Review callbacks daily - assure mechanics comply with check out procedure.
* Conduct service meetings and field meetings.
* 5 or more years of elevator industry experience.
* Experience in maintenance and repair of elevators and/or escalators.
* Familiarity with electrical mechanical and hydraulic systems as applied in industry transportation.
* Experience with computers, including spreadsheeting, word documents, etc.
* Willing and able to travel with occasional extended over night stays.
* Good leadership, supervisory, organizational, written, verbal communication and customer skills.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret gernal business and technical procedures.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedures.