Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This position is responsible for sales to walk-in retail customers purchasing equipment, prospecting and generating leads while monitoring competitive activity and changes in the local market, utilize Caterpillar product knowledge to negotiate sales, manage customer relationships through Mustang s CRM systems, develop and qualify equipment and/or parts and service leads and forward to appropriate Mustang sales organization.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
* Experience in heavy machinery parts and service
* Knowledge of construction machinery and its applications by our customers
* Negotiation experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Computer skill, be proficient in the use of all Microsoft Office applications, and have experience with Database systems
* BILINGUAL ENGLISH/SPANISH SPEAKING SKILLS REQUIRED
Mustang Cat has many exciting opportunities for exceptional people who want a career with an industry leader. If you are looking for a solid, growth-oriented company with a commitment to its customers and its employees, Mustang Cat is the place for you