This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONJohnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
FIRE ALARM INSPECTOR I
ABOUT THE ROLE
* This skilled position involves the programming of fire alarm, security, and access control system panels
* Typical skills include the Reprogram, or pre-tear out and then add-ons and rebuild system and certify system
* Experience CCTV and IT and IP networks
* Organize and effectively utilize technical resources, information, material, and support to assure efficient execution of all assigned tasks
* Complete and submit all required task-related, activity, productivity, and other documentation in a timely manner
* Candidate must possess excellent written/verbal communication and outstanding customer service skills
* Troubling shooting and repairing installed systems
* CCNA and A Network certifications needed
REWARDS AND BENEFITS
Well expect a lot from you, but well also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And well always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, youll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
WHO WERE LOOKING FOR
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Minimum 2 years experience with fire alarm, access control, security intrusion, sound and communications systems
* Must be able to interpret blueprints, diagrams and specifications
* A good working knowledge of computers is necessary
* Applicant must also have a valid driver's license