Service Technician I - Cincinnati, OH
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Service Technician I for Getinge, working in our Cincinnati, OH area territory, your primary mission will be to provide preventative maintenance and repair service at customer establishments, following manufacturer instructions and utilizing knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, and electronic equipment.
* You will rely on your technical expertise as an experienced field service professional to install many manufacturers' products, ensuring optimal performance and synergy with other equipment when necessary.
* You'll also perform start-up and troubleshooting procedures of steam sterilization equipment in accordance with both manufacturer and customer specifications to ensure quality and performance requirements are met.
* Military avionics or electro-mechanical experience with be highly considered.
* Your people skills and customer-oriented focus will be crucial in this role because you will be instructing customer personnel in the operation and proper use of the equipment.
* Additionally, your ability to juggle priorities and be flexible with your time will be critical as you respond to emergency repair requests.
Along with diverse daily challenges, we will also provide you with excellent pay, benefits, extensive training, participation in a company vehicle program, credit card and phone. Make a difference with a company that cares about what you have to contribute and clients that rely heavily on your expertise.
Worldwide, Getinge ranks among the leading providers of disinfectors and sterilizers within the healthcare and life sciences segments. Since it foundation, more than 100 years ago, Getinge has stood for innovation and technological progress in the field of disinfection and sterilization.
Getinge Group is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability