Service Technician 8/31/2016
Oklahoma City, OK
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Service equipment as required and avoid unnecessary down-time, ensure proper working condition of equipment when leaving the shop
* Dismantles, reassembles and rebuilds equipment as needed
* Diagnoses and repairs standard mechanical equipment problems
* Fabricate parts as needed
* Performs regular and service level safety inspections on equipment
* Maintains a clean and safe working environment (service truck or shop work station)
* Meet all company, governmental and equipment-specific safety requirements
* Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
* Technical degree preferred
* 3+ years experience with heavy equipment/diesel equipment and industrial lift repairs or similar equipment
* Previous aerial lift repair experience required (JLG, Genie, etc).
* Valid Driver s License with acceptable driving history.
* Excellent trouble-shooting skills
* Ability to work independently while being flexible regarding work assignments
* Must possess a high degree of safety-awareness
* Strong working knowledge of equipment design and safety requirements.