This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
TFS is seeking to hire a Service Technician to support its Ontario, CA branch. The Service Technician is responsible for safely performing filter-related service work, including installations, change-outs, rebuilding filter banks, cleaning systems and any other maintenance duties. This position will also assist with production or special size filters, including special liquid filters, as well as some warehouse functions.
Compensation & Benefits:
* $14-$15 per hour, commensurate with experience.
* Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, etc.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills utilizing the English language
* Ability to read and understand specific job requirements (specs)
* Good attention to detail with solid follow-up skills
* Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Outlook
* Familiarity with the company s business system
* Professional appearance and behavior
* Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
* Meets appropriate deadlines
* Accurate and results oriented.
* Committed to providing exceptional customer service
* Effective time management skills
* High mechanical aptitude with the ability to quickly grasp technical information.
* Sold individual contributor who functions equally well as a member of a Team
Educational and Experience Requirements:
High School diploma or equivalent required.
Previous experience with demonstrated mechanical aptitude required
Warehouse or distribution experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Must possess and maintain a valid driver s license in good standing
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; utilize ladders with a weight capacity of 250 lbs. or less, balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear. Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, including the need to climb a ladder carrying this weight so as not to exceed a total 250 lb. capacity. Lifting includes overhead lifting. The employee will be required to work in extreme temperatures; cramped spaces, work in environments with extreme noise and dust. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.