This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 3/2/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Service equipment as required and avoid unnecessary down-time, ensure proper working condition of equipment when leaving the shop
* Dismantles, reassembles and rebuilds equipment as needed
* Diagnoses and repairs standard mechanical equipment problems
* Fabricate parts as needed
* Performs regular and service level safety inspections on equipment
* Maintains a clean and safe working environment (service truck or shop work station)
* Meet all company, governmental and equipment-specific safety requirements
* Other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor
Deliver and pick up equipment
set up equipment and dismantle equipment
* Technical degree preferred
* Previous HVAC a plus
* Valid Driver s License with acceptable driving history.
* Excellent trouble-shooting skills
* Ability to work independently while being flexible regarding work assignments
* Must possess a high degree of safety-awareness
* Strong working knowledge of equipment design and safety requirements.
Must be able to work from a ladder