Service Writer (Req #16-331)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 1/17/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSERVICE WRITER
REQUISITION #: 16-331
LOCATION: 5959 Pacific Hwy East, Fife, WA 98424
TO APPLY: VISIT OUR CAREERS PAGE AT (www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers/) AND FOLLOW THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS.
TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty truck dealership based in Portland, OR is a growing company with over 1,100 employees in 24 locations in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington.
Our Fife (Tacoma), WA location has a full-time opportunity for a Service Advisor who will play a key role in contributing to our customers success by serving as the liaison between our customers and technicians, utilizing strong technical background to facilitate the proper and timely repair of heavy duty trucks. We are seeking an individual who takes pride in their work and is committed to the success and satisfaction of our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned)
* Handle inbound and outbound phone calls
* Greet walk-in customers
* Open, manage, and close repair orders
* Facilitate repair process with collision center staff
* Maintain constant contact with customer about repair status while equipment is in the shop
* Manage relationships with customers, sales force, insurance adjusters, and vendors
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Experience in fast-paced customer service/administrative role
* Excellent communication skills, oral and written
* Ability to multitask within a busy department, performing work with a high level of attention to detail, professionalism, and customer service.
* Proficient with computer programs (e.g., MS Office Word and Excel, etc.)
Preferred Qualifications * Previous service writing/advising experience within auto or heavy duty truck industry
All offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and background check. Employment for positions that require driving are contingent upon passing MVR record check and being insurable by our auto insurance policy.
More About TEC Equipment
Founded in 1976 by David Thompson, TEC Equipment continues to be a family-owned and operated business and is committed to hiring the best talent that share our values Teamwork, Entrepreneurship, and Customer-focus. Learn more about our history and customer commitment by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/our-history.
At TEC Equipment, our people are our most important asset. We offer a family-oriented environment and competitive pay with a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
* Health Insurance
* Life and Accident Insurance
* Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401K Retirement Savings Plan with a Company Contribution
* Paid Time Off
* Educational Assistance
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Learn more about our benefits and current job opportunities by visiting www.tecequipment.com/about-us/careers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.