Service and Repair Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Saint Paul, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you currently have hands on repair and technician experience? Are you looking to enhance your manufacturing career? Adecco is currently looking for self-motivated Service and Repair Technicians for our client in Oakdale! As a Service and Repair Technician in this long term position, you will be working to repair medical products and devices. This is an OUTSTANDING opportunity to enhance your hands on skills in a climate controlled environment. If you meet the qualifications below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities of this Service and Repair Technician job include:
- Receive returned order from customer and follow written work instructions on what needs to be repaired
- Tear product down, build back up according to specifications, test product to ensure working properly
- Will complete extensive documentation so must have strong understanding of paperwork
- Software calibration
- Meets quality and productivity guidelines
- Recognizes issues and brings them to the attention of others when necessary
- Use computer systems and tools
- Must meet quota goal each day
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Experience: - High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of previous repair experience required
- Strong electro-mechanical skills
- Strong soldering skills for repair purposes
- Ability to work well both independently and on a team
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions, read and write English
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and use good judgment in floor activities
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing, one on one verbal, and group meetings
- Must have positive attitude and willingness to take on additional job tasks
- Associates Degree in Electronics will be considered an advantage
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Service and Repair Technician job in Arden Hills, MN or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled