This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Geina O'Malley Company Inc.
Long Beach, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONLOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. SORRY WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR OR TRANSFER AT THIS TIME. NO 3RD PARTY - N C2C.
The SERVICENOW DEVELOPER will have a background in SERVICE MANAGEMENT and ADVANCED WEB TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT in and AGILE/SCRUM ENVIRONMENT. The group consists of 5developers and 25 active initiatives; collaborative, process and methodology driven.
* BSdegreepreferred but not required
* 5 - 7years in Information Technology
* 5+years of ServiceNow Developmentexperience with exceptionalexperiencein the following web technologies:
* Integration experience
* Knowledge of industry standard quality norms, software development best practices, project management methodologies and estimation processes
* Ability to create artifacts including SRS, design documents, architecture documents, test plans and test cases
* Experience in an Agile/Scrum development environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must not only be a hands-on developer but also extremely collaborative
* Experience with onsite/offshore model and software development life cycle process.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. SORRY WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR OR TRANSFER AT THIS TIME. NO 3RD PARTY - N C2C. Only qualified candidates will be responded to.