ServiceNow Director of Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Deliver on a portfolio of ServiceNow projects and services
* Partner with Practice executives to align account strategies and roadmaps and to drive client and account success
* Partner across ProKarma, Accounting, Finance, Recruiting, HR on the management of the account
* Drive SOW development and administration
* Manage a global technical team (onshore and offshore)
* Engage client in issue resolution / decisions and drive alternatives
* Thinking about how to make improvements; not afraid to implement changes that increase account success and client satisfaction
* Responsible for supporting recruiting strategies, managing SOW renewals and partner on new SOW development
* Lead and mentor the DevOps team to include System Administrators, Software Developers, Architects and Project Managers.
* Partner and collaborate with VP, DevOps on client assessments, strategies, metrics and presales activities.
* Review and discuss key projects to manage assignments, prioritize individual workloads and to ensure optimal effectiveness.
* Act as a subject matter expert in ServiceNow technology and product domains.
* Contribute technically to projects to include, reviewing and approving project level architecture and designs for IT projects and create these artifacts as needed on large, complex initiatives.
* Deeply analyze business processes and technologies to discover and refine client's needs.
* Contribute to creating an excellent work environment and engineering culture
* Identify and implement tools/services that can help the Engineering team to produce better software/services, more quickly
* Identify gaps in processes or organization and challenges self and others to develop and implement solutions
* Contribute to building a top quality team and technology practice
* Other duties, as assigned
* 6+ years managing, mentoring, motivating and growing a goal-driven delivery team; must have strong history of developing people, both technically and professionally.
* 5+ years of client management with experience in managing multiple projects, with on-site, on shore and off shore teams
* Proven experience delivering on IT projects and services, preferably with projects related to ServiceNow
* Technical experience with system administration and configuration management
* Strong technical and business vision
* Ability to work cross organizational boundaries with people of different perspectives, personalities and experiences
* Ability to recognize technical needs and recommend suitable technologies
* Willingness to tackle any challenge, even if not directly relevant to core competencies
* Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to drive a ServiceNow strategy with a customer
* Ability to travel up to 50% -80% of the time