- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
(ServiceNow Platform) Infrastructure Analyst V
Infrastructure Analyst V
This position is responsible for monitoring, supporting, and participating in the development and enhancement of the ServiceNow platform.
* As part of a 24X7 team, perform day to day support and maintenance of the ServiceNow environment configure and improve core and custom applications.
* Work with process owners to develop business solutions, coordinate support and development efforts within the Admin team.
* General support, administration and maintenance of ServiceNow platform and associated applications
* Work directly with end users to resolve support issues within ServiceNow
* Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
* Develop systems integrations and process automation
* Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each.
* Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow
* Configuring and managing Discovery and Orchestration
* Coordinate application and platform upgrades
* Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
* Create ServiceNow reports and dashboards
* Requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of personnel
Ability to work independently and as a team * Must be a self-starter and keen to explore new solutions
* Requires strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Requires excellent communication skills and ability to write and discuss clear procedures regarding technical issues
* Excellent customer service skills
Primary Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Perform core configuration tasks
* Work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts
* Use mobile clients
* Activate plugins
* Add users, groups and roles
* Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets
* Work with two key process applications: Knowledge Base and ServiceNow Service Catalog
* Create workflow activities and approvals
* Configure alerts and notifications
* View upgrade history and status
Required/ Experience Skills:
* 3+ years ServiceNow administration experience in an enterprise environment
* 8+ Years of IT Experience
* Experience configuring ServiceNow Discovery
* Must be technically savvy and able to design and build applications that meet business goals and objectives
* Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected, n-tiered enterprise application
* Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL,REST)
* Familiar with LDAP, MS Active Directory, ADFS
* Integration (interfacing) of enterprise software systems
* Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, a similar technical discipline or comparable experience
* ServiceNow System Administrator Certification preferred
* ITILV3 Foundation Certification preferred
Bachelor s Degree Required
Core Individual Contributor Competencies:
- Personal and professional attributes that are critical to successful performance for Individual Contributors:
* Customer Focus
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability and any other protected class as required by federal, state or local law.