Services Reporting and Analytics Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Colorado Springs, CO
Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
Join Agilent s fast-paced Service division. Agilent is seeking an experienced manager to lead the Reporting and Analytics team for Agilent s Services business. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and execute a transformational strategy for Agilent. As Agilent transitions to SAP Hana, we need a strong, and experienced, leader to maximize our business intelligence capabilities.
You will lead the Services Reporting & Analytics team. In this role, you have several key goals.
1. Develop and maintain the next generation of Services analytics architecture. Lead the Service transition to SAP Hana and future-state data visualization platforms. Create industry leading capability.
2. Improve operational data quality through improvements to business processes and systems. Create a robust foundation of data quality to build trusted analytics that enables strategic decision making.
3. Create predictive analytics capability. Combine data, modeling, and visualization to enable strategic decision making. Create robust reporting capabilities that move Agilent toward real-time operational visibility and management.
You will lead a team that manages daily operational responsibilities as well as leads projects and programs to drive improvement. Your talents as a self-starter and collaborator will be essential to success. You will work closely with Agilent IT and Global Operations to develop architectural designs, and project plans for implementation. In addition, strategic programs and projects will require contribution by many different Agilent functions, including the Service Field, Customer Operations.
The successful candidate will have strong experiences in reporting and analytics, as a manager, and as a collaborative business leader.
* Owns SSD reporting architecture and capabilities.
* Translates business strategy into analytics strategy and operating plans and programs to deliver capability for operational reporting and analytics to deliver strategic insights.
* Design and develop strategic alignment and plans across a highly complex, cross functional organization
* Leads enterprise level programs in partnership with IT, division, and regional field teams
* Collaborates with Field Service teams to deliver a suite of real-time operational measures and reporting.
* Collaborates with division vice presidents to deliver industry-leading predictive analytics for Agilent business leaders and Agilent customers.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Chemistry, Biology, BioChemistry, or equivalent
* 3+ years of experience working at an analytical instrument, scientific, or technology company preferred
* 5+ years of management
* Demonstrated ability to develop strategy, plans, and organizational alignment
* Demonstrated change leader, and influencer, with strong customer orientation
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Experience working with international teams and leading enterprise projects
* Experience leading SAP/CRM/ECC/Hana projects
* Experience with data visualization software. (SAP Lumra, Qlik)
* Experience with R, Hadoop, Python, SQL, SAP Hana (In-Memory Computing)
* 3+ years of experience working in an analytical, strategic, data scientist function
* Ability to travel 15%
Agilent Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We value diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, local law, ordinance, or regulation and will not be discriminated against on these bases.
For more information about equal employment opportunity protections, please view the EEO is the Law poster available here:
Agilent Technologies, Inc., is committed to diversity in the workplace and strives to support candidates with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance with any part of the application or interview process or have questions about workplace accessibility, please contact +1-262-754-5030 (US and Canada only) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability..