Servicing Systems Administrator 8/30/2016
Mount Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Perform security/system administrator functions for Mortgage Servicing applications, provide guidance to users of mortgage systems, promote best utilization of Mortgage Servicing systems, provide support to mortgage servicing staff in researching daily system related processing questions/challenges and research methods to improve system utilization and operational efficiency.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Timely and accurate setup and maintenance of users and entitlements for Servicing systems including: Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP), Director, Passport, Web Direct, Powercell Website, Speedpay, Back in the Black (BITB), Fastrieve, LPS Desktop, AAWS, ELI and FDR, establishing and enforcing the use of security templates, generation and monitoring of security controls reports, and performing system entitlement reviews to ensure compliance.
* Collaborate with the On-Line Letter Writer Committee and Change Control Committee on new letter/maintenance projects, including the development and testing of the letter and generation process, creation and addition of system calculated fields and ensuring that the letter is customer friendly, accurate and presented in a professional format.
* Manage the implementation of all new and revised private label headers and rules.
* MSP and BITB system administration including the setup of Comment Codes, Task Headers, Task Queues, Loan Indicators, Loss Mitigation Templates/Steps, Stops, Client Headers, Year End Headers, BITB Investor Tables, BITB Queues/Events, etc.
* Maintain, monitor and research EDI transmissions and report sets.
* Support all phases of MSP mass update projects including researching transaction layouts, creating a transaction query using tools such as Passport or Hyperion, ensuring proper business approval, testing raw data formats, submitting transactions for processing and validating results.
* Monitor Web Posting errors and assist business areas on resolution.
* Resolve/respond to Incident tickets related to Mortgage Servicing applications and client/vendor data feed inquiries.
* Review and communicate new MSP system enhancement information to leadership, assist in the testing and implementation of new enhancements and coordinate requests for custom enhancements.
* Distribute third party Client Advisories and assist Servicing teams with testing, training and implementation of system enhancements.
* Perform workflow analysis to improve efficiency, productivity and cost savings. Assist with making recommendations for improvement and in the implementation of new procedures. If applicable, will also analyze the usage of Director tools, make recommendations, and conduct training when necessary to ensure full utilization. Performs follow-up with staff and manager to measure and evaluate actual benefits.
* Monitor mainframe transaction activity; work with business areas to ensure best system utilization.
* Actively participate in applicable Functional Area Committee/Product User Group
* Maintain the Mortgage Servicing Intranet site
* Aid in the development of training initiatives in order to ensure an understanding of the system s procedures and output
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor s degree preferred
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Mortgage Servicing, Systems Administration, Systems Help Desk or Systems Security required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Ability to meet the needs of internal and external customers by delivering high quality service
* Rapidly adapts to changing information, conditions and/or unexpected obstacles
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Experience with Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP) preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 5:00 M-F
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to this job.
The requirements and the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.