This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Palm Bay, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SET-UP COORDINATOR
One would require performing all minimal document validation and online searches to make sure that all appropriate documents are available for review for the next milestone.
Reports To: Manage/Supervisor Mortgage Processing
Supervises Directly: N/A
Supervises Indirectly: N/A
* *Check for the availability of the minimum documents like the MP signed 1003, Borrower s Authorization letter, Credit Report, AUS findings, Signed 4506-T and Appraisal
* *Accurately verify if the applicable income documents are available
* *Order tax transcripts on the loan file
* *Perform the online searches like 411.com, Flood and Fraud
* Work loans as per the client indicated Process Flow and SLA
* *Complete loans and move to correct milestone.
* Must be able to work mandatory overtime with minium notice
* Must maintain quality score as set for position
* Must support the team in meeting SLA
* Other duties as assigned by management
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Job Related Experience: Knowledge of Mortgage Origination and Loan Boarding/ Set-up. Familiarity with all types of mortgage documents and State and Federal regulatory guidelines. A minimum of 1 year processing experience is required
Management Experience: N/A
Physical Requirements: Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to use computer keyboard and view monitor for extended periods of time
Position Requirements: Must meet projected production and quality requirements as established by manager on a monthly basis
Travel Requirements: N/A
Functional Area Skills/Knowledge: Strong customer service, communication, and organization skills, as well as detail oriented
Firstsource is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status. If you'd like more information about your EEO
rights as an applicant under the law, please go through the URL