This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
CAROLINA OFFICE SYSTEMS INC
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe premier document and printer solutions provider in North and South Carolina is currently interviewing for a Set-Up / Warehouse/Delivery person. Carolina Office Systems is a division of Global Imaging, a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox, and the fastest growing office solutions provider in the industry. We offer an excellent combination of pay, bonuses, and benefits to those motivated to excel.
To help you succeed we provide:
* Competitive Compensation
* 401(k) retirement savings plan with matching contributions
* State-of-the-art equipment and technology
* System and technical support
* Tremendous growth potential
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life, etc.
1. Set up Xerox equipment for all demos/sold units and demo floor
2. Maintain warehouse - includes organization of warehouse, unloading of trucks, handling receiving and shipping any items out as needed
3. Assisting in any deliveries when needed
4. Assisting in the morning scheduling of deliveries
5. Assisting in handling any routine maintenance in the office
Fork lift training and hand truck operation training will be provided
- Some lifting of 50+ lbs. required
- Valid driving license with good driving record required
- Ability to maintain required levels of insurance coverage
Great position for someone looking to get into the IT/Service field.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.