This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* Check all docs in File Manager and E-Folder. If required documents for setup are not there (4506T, SSA89, Sales Contract)and there is no reason listed in milestone comments then Setup will add Milestone comment for missing items and send the file back to Loan Officer by un-checking the Setup milestone.
* Auto Assign any documents in the File Manager.
* Order SSA-89 manually through the website by uploading required documents. Monitor Pipeline view to retrieve when ready.
* Order 4506T (personal and business when applicable) through Encompass and monitor pipeline view to retrieve when ready.
* Check master exclusionary list (OFAC, LDP, SAM.gov and FHLMC) for all parties to the transaction. If match is found, the actual lists are checked for other criteria to exclude. If name cannot be excluded then manager is notified. If all names are not available then a notation is made in milestone comments. If all names are cleared then the Exclusionary letter is put into the E-folder.
* If Government loan, pull CAIVRS (if not already done when Appraisal was ordered) through appropriate government website. Review to ensure results are clear. If not clear, add milestone comment to notify processor and loan officer. Include CAIVRS contact information for borrower s reference. Setup must contact FHA for release information which underwriter must review prior to putting loan in process milestone.
* Order Fraud Report through Encompass. Check for sales activity, other lender activity, other loan activity/flips and undisclosed loans. If activity is detected then a milestone comment is added to let the processor and LO know of the issue.
* Check borrower s name and social on MERS website for any undisclosed loans/properties. If activity is detected then a milestone comment is added to let the processor and LO know of the issue.
* Find Tax bill/Trim Notice the internet and save to the E-folder.
* Find Warranty Deed on the internet, review for flips and save to the E-Folder. Indicate in set-up milestone comment if flip is suspected. Enter Document Source (warranty deed) Recording Date, Sales Contract Date and Price in the Section 35 HPML screen.
* Find property address on USPS website and verify that it matches Encompass data entry. Print to the E-folder.
* Order flood certification through Encompass. If it goes to research make milestone comment. If property is in flood zone, the flood cert and acknowledgement is sent to the borrower with instructions for them to sign and return. When returned, the signed authorization is placed in the E-folder
* Make a deposit slip for the POC check and add to E-folder with a copy of the check. Deliver Deposit slip and check to Accounting.
* Check disclosure package to ensure the Appraisal Delivery Timing Waiver is included and executed. Complete Y/N field and signature date in Encompass.
*High School Diploma or Equivalent is required
*Strong communication skills, verbal and written
*Manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high volume, market driven environment without compromising date
*Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize
*Ability to communicate and explain requests and issues with AMC and Loan Originators
*Ability to recognize and understand mortgage forms associated with appraisal order requirements such as GFE/TIL Intent to Proceed/Credit Validation form
*Experience in paperless environment
*Excellent customer service skills
*Ability to multi task and work in fast paced environment
*Demonstrate PC System Proficiency (Windows/Excel/Microsoft Word Environment)
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
PHH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status