Settlements Analyst - Payables
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
Buckeye Partners L.P.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ROLE SUMMARY:
The Settlements Analyst, Payables role is responsible for settling physical Refined Product Sale and Purchases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* SOLARC RIGHTANGLE. Actualizing bulk movements in SRA, preparing invoice vouchers in SRA on a daily basis and communicating and helping resolve any discrepancies to Front Office and/or Volumes Group.
* JDE QUALITY CONTROL. Ensuring invoices correctly interface to JDE before notifying Treasury for payment.
* REPORTING. Generating the daily cash requirements report and sending to Treasury.
* ACCOUNTS PAYABLES. Posting A/P each day in JDE, monitoring unmatched payables reports to resolve items not yet matched and interfaced to JDE for payment and working with A/P to research and resolve reconciliation items for prior months.
* And other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor s Degree in Finance, Accounting OR equivalent experience required.
* Significant related experience in payables is preferred.
* Industry specific experience is a plus.
* Experience utilizing Solarc, JDE or similar systems is a plus.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
* None required
OTHER SKILLS, ATTRIBUTES AND ABILITIES:
* Proficiency using Microsoft office, with emphasis on Excel (prefer expert) required.
* Outstanding written and oral communication skills are essential for the successful execution of responsibilities in this role.
* Well developed analytical, planning and organizing skills and the ability to manage multiple high priority and high visibility processes are required.
To be successful in the Buckeye culture, our employees must possess a demonstrated commitment to environmental responsibility and regulatory compliance. Excellent communication, both written and verbal, as well as strong organizational skills are paramount. You must work independently and be able to exercise tact, discretion, and professionalism when dealing with internal and external customers, and handling sensitive and confidential information.
Buckeye Partners wants to create and reward an organizational focus that stimulates the creative and entrepreneurial actions of its employees that result in innovative ways of reducing costs, generating revenues, improving productivity, or improving processes.
Buckeye Partners is the logistical solutions partner of choice for the global energy business. As one of the nation s largest independent petroleum products common carrier pipeline network providers, Buckeye Partners L.P. provides terminals, storage and refined product distribution services; our strength is to create centers of expertise around our products, technologies and client needs.
Buckeye Partners, L.P. (NYSE: BPL) headquartered in Houston, Texas is one of the primary distributors of petroleum in the eastern and mid-western portions of the United States.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.