Severin Bar Bartender, Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
This position delivers prompt, friendly, courteous service to Guests ensuring all order for guests and servers are done accurately and in a timely manner.
* Serve properly mixed and proportioned drinks, in a timely manner, to guests and servers.
* Have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines.
* Upsell and suggestive sell of both food and beverage to guests.
* Requisition and restock bar with all essential products and equipment.
* Monitor environment in room (temperature, lighting, music, televisions).
* Observe and adhere to all liquor liability laws.
* Check identification of guests ensuring alcohol is serve only to those patrons of legal drinking age.
* Monitor the intake of alcohol of guests, prohibiting sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated.
* Communicate with guests and respond to feedback in a positive manner, resolving any service issues.
* Must be able to stand and walk for up to 7 hours per shift.
* Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone and in person
* Must have basic computer/MICROS knowledge
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
* Previous cash handling experience is required.
* TIPS/TAM Certification is required.
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment providing courteous service and engaging the guests in conversation.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including day, evening, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: