Share point / .Net / C#Web Application Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTitle : Web Application Developer
Location : Herndon, VA
Duration : 12 Months+ (With Likely Extension)
An Office 365/.Net Web Application Developer, experienced with design and development of Office 365/ .Net Web applications, components and Business Flows utilizing Visual Studio 2013 or higher, Visual Studio Online, Office 365 and Azure.
Serve as part of an innovative process improvement team primarily responsible for development and administration of the enterprise pricing applications with additional exposure to projects in analytics, reporting, compliance, and process improvement. The primary role is to support the enterprise pricing applications and supporting tools as they are upgraded using modern technologies. We are responsible for all aspects of the development (front end / back end and everything in between). The role is unique in that it offers the opportunity to create innovative ideas for new solutions (big and small) and the opportunity to implement them. The role requires participation in all phases of software development life-cycle process of planning, development, testing, deployment and administration of solutions.
* Remote SharePoint/SharePoint Online development techniques
* Knowledge of .NET CSOM and JSOM
* Knowledge of REST API Implementation
* The App Model
* Apps for SharePoint/,
* Provider-hosted vs. SharePoint-hosted
* App authentication - context tokens/access tokens, app-only policy etc.
* Infrastructure requirements
* Office 365 apps
App registration - and the App Launcher/My Apps page
App authentication - ADAL and adal.js, the Common Consent framework, options for app-only tokens via a certificate
Office 365 APIs and client libraries
Deciding between Office 365 apps, Web Apps and Apps for SharePoint
Deploying apps to Azure (both provider-hosted Apps for SharePoint/Office and Office 365 apps
Protecting the app with Azure AD authentication
The Patterns and Practices core libraries
The Patterns and Practices samples
Identity management options
AAD Sync (Azure AD Connect)
Office 365 and Azure
How the "special" restricted Azure subscription behind an Office 365 tenancy works (i.e. just AAD)
Azure Web Apps (was Azure Websites) - development considerations, scaling models, deployment slots etc.
Azure Web Jobs
Azure SQL Database
General web development
Responsive design - level
jQuery (DOM manipulation, AJAX methods etc.)
Cross-domain issues and options
WEBAPI - ESPECIALLY:
* Dealing with incoming/outgoing JSON
* Implementing a REST service
* Implementing CORS etc.
* Token-based authentication models
* The candidate should have strong experience working with Relational Databases to create db models utilizing Entity Framework
* Self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, strong problem solving, analytical, written/oral communication skills
* -BA or BSDegree
* Full Cycle SDLC C# / ASP.NET Application Development
* SharePoint 2013 - Architecture / Design / Development
* Visual Studio.NET 2012 / 2013
* .NET Entity Framework