This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Looking for a rewarding and challenging career with a dynamic, growing organization? Phacil is your answer. We have an immediate need for a SharePoint Administrator to support an important government customer in Quantico, Virginia.
Clearance Level (Required to Start): Secret
Daily Job Responsibilities:
* End-to-end installation and deployment of single and multi-tier SharePoint farms
* Provide requirements for infrastructure services to support SharePoint farms such as Active Directory accounts, certificates, proxy servers, DNS entries and network services
* Installation and deployment of SharePoint patches including service packs, cumulative updates, public updates, hotfixes, and security updates
* Deploy and configure web applications, alternate access mappings, SSL certificates, and supporting IIS services and features
* Establish strategy to test changes from updates introduced into the farm
* Operate, maintain, and upgrade secure web services.
* Integrate websites with Active Directory, SharePoint, and Structured Query Language (SQL) Reporting Services.
* Implement collaborative team workspaces with appropriate management tools.
* Create, configure, and operate portal sites and virtual servers.
* Create security groups, assign access, and administer changes for users.
* Configure, redesign, and migrate SharePoint sites and associated databases and resources.
* Guide and inform SharePoint design, installation, and maintenance processes.
* Monitor and maintain farm/server health and functionality
* Monitor SharePoint server disk usage via the built-in SharePoint reports for each site collection
* Manage SharePoint permissions
* Installing patches for Operating System, SQL Server, and SharePoint as required
* Regularly review, clean-up, management and configuration of SharePoint accounts and sites
* High School diploma with coursework towards a Bachelor's degree and 5 - 10 years of SharePoint Administrator experience.
* Meet or exceed DoD 8570.1 requirements as follows: Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II which consists of either: Security+ CE, GSEC, or SSCP.
* Preferred MCSE: SharePoint certification or able to obtain within six (6) months after hire date.
Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree:
5 - 10 years of experience supporting enterprise-level SharePoint Administrator.
Security+ CE, GSEC, or SSCP
70-331/70-332 or equivalent SharePoint 2010/2016 certifications or able to obtain within six (6) months after hire date.
Any additional info regarding work environment:
* 8am - 4pm
* Instances of working remotely from home would be when there is base closures or inclement weather.
Phacil is a leading provider of mission-focused, results-driven technology solutions to the federal government. We continually demonstrate Commitment to our customers, Excellence in performance, and Service to the nation. Customers trust Phacil to solve their most complex challenges by delivering uniquely-tailored technology solutions that maximize value and mission success.
Phacil offers a diverse range of technology services, including Software Services, Systems Engineering/Integration and Operations (SEI&O), Cyber Security and Service Desk. Our team of nearly 900 energetic, highly-skilled professionals support customers across the country and abroad.
Phacil continually strives for performance excellence as evidenced by corporate certifications, such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, performing certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and CMMI Maturity Level 3 (for both Development and Services) work on contracts. Phacil has won numerous awards, including rankings on Washington Business Journal's Top Government Technology Contractors, CRN Solution Provider 500, and Tech Council of MD's Contracting Firm of the Year, to name a few.