SharePoint Analyst with Secret Clearance (1443)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Applied Information Sciences, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Federal Practice is seeking Secret CLEARED SHAREPOINT ANALYSTS to support our various SharePoint implementation efforts for our clients, working alongside our software engineering team! We're seeking technical professionals who are passionate about out of the box SharePoint development, possesses an ACTIVE DOD SECURITY CLEARANCE and can COMMUTE TO VARIOUS CLIENT SITES THROUGHOUT THE DC METRO AREA INCLUDING DOWNTOWN DC.
AIS (http://www.appliedis.com) is a highly regarded technical services firm specializing in custom application development and managed services. We invest in technology as early adopters so we can leverage new innovations to deliver transformative solutions for our customers while engaging with them to solve their problems. We are market leaders and have achieved significant deployments in our areas of focus with "CLOUD SERVICES", "AGILE BUSINESS AUTOMATION", ENTERPRISE IT SERVICES" and "DEVOPS". But what really sets up apart? Simply put - our people.
HELP US DELIVER SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS!
* Facilitate best practices and solutions from SharePoint "out of the box" functionality
* Serve as the primary client contact for SharePoint implementations
* Maintain a minimum of DoD security clearance in order to access DoD locations and networks
* Provide full-time presence at the customer site in DC, Alexandria and the Pentagon
* Effectively serve as the onsite technical and functional liaison for SharePoint portal solutions
* Partner with various project managers, technical leaders and clients to define projects
* Organize tasks and estimate delivery times
* Help facilitate SharePoint adoption by end users
* Become a subject matter expert for SharePoint usability and improvements to the current application
* Contribute in improving our processes and policies within the SharePoint program
PROFILE OF SUCCESS:
* Utilize Bachelor's Degree and 3 to 5 years of experience in web technology to design and implement web-based portal solutions
* Extensive client-facing consulting experience
Strongly Desired Skills:
* Employ 3 to 5 years of experience in requirements analysis and development, change management and solution implementation to be an effective liaison for the work of this team
* Ability to identify and prioritize issues
* Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work independently and solve problems. Passion and energy to get the job done
* Sound understanding of Microsoft Active Directory environments
Desired SharePoint Skills:
* Demonstrated ability to synthesize business requirements into system functionality within the SharePoint framework
* Comprehensive experience with SharePoint configuration through the web UI
* Experience in the implementation of SharePoint collaboration tools (forums/issue lists, document/form libraries, etc.) and the ability to seamlessly integrate with other Microsoft tools
* SharePoint specific required skills (through the web UI): customizing web parts and web part pages; creating sites, document libraries, lists and views; search and taxonomies; Office/InfoPath integration; and reporting functions
* In-depth knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and 2013 platforms
* Experience with SharePoint branding to include creating and editing graphics, master pages, HTML and CSS
OTHER DESIRABLE SKILLS:
* Experience with Photoshop (or equivalent) and knowledge of various graphical formats
* Design and development of InfoPath forms, including code scripting or managed code development for application solutions.
* Experience with Dreamweaver
CLIENT SITE LOCATIONS: DC METRO AREA (DOWNTOWN DC, MARYLAND, AND NORTHERN VIRGINIA)
*Consultants' assigned client sites are subject to change due to the consultative nature of our work. If you can be flexible with your commute tolerance, you will be afforded many opportunities. Flexibility is key, and something we value in our people.
Applied Information Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications, merit and business need.