This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPROJECT DURATION
* Contract, 12 Months
SCOPE & RESPONSIBILITIES
* SharePoint2013 architect will execute an assessment of the new www.mtb.comSharePoint2013 platform, including technologies and deployment process. From that assessment, deliver recommendations for system performance enhancements and development and deployment process enhancements.
* Platform assessment, including technical documentation and system diagrams, where applicable
* Documentation of the current deployment process,
* Detailed recommendations for enhanced/streamlined deployment process (and supporting tools) based on best practices,
* Detailed recommendations and implementation plan for performance enhancements, including
* Estimated time to implement (hours)
* Estimated cost and/or resources (development resources, client personnel needed, additional software/hardware required, etc.)
* Level of effort (H, M, L)
* Impact on performance (H, M, L)
* Strong web development background
* Demonstrated SharePoint Architecture experience
NTECH IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL OFFERS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE CONTINGENT UPON PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG AND BACKGROUND SCREENINGS. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET ALL OF THE ABOVE CLIENT REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED BY A RECRUITER.