This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER for our client in ATLANTA, GA
JOB TITLE: SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
JOB LOCATION: ATLANTA, GA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Consultant needed for periodic assignments where deep experience in the agencies technology platforms is required to resolve issues or provide software enhancements. The platforms and scope included under this agreement include:
* Sharepoint 2007 support / C# Development
* Development of custom C# code
* Troubleshoot, debug, and fix existing custom developed code (HTML / C# / Java script) as required
* Troubleshoot, debug, and fix existing installation and integrations as required
* Developing code deployment scripts
* Document support procedure
* Develop new applications and maintain existing applications created in Quickbase by Intuit.
* Time Period
* The term will be one year with assignments offered on an as needed basis.
* Each assignment offered will include at least 40 hours of scope.
* Working hours and duration of each assignment will be specified when the assignment is offered and will take into consideration the business need and consultant availability.
* Candidate should be able to review existing code, determine errors and make corrections, use XSLT to style XML in web parts.
* Candidate should have an understanding of creating and customizing pages in SharePoint sites.
* Candidate should understand how to create and deploy SharePoint features.