This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
LOCATION: CHEEKTOWAGA, NY
Primary Skills Required: Microsoft SharePoint - Development
Secondary Skills Required: Web Development
This individual will provide designs, specify information systems solutions and highly technical direction in the development of new or existing applications to solve basic to complex problems or enhancements.
They will act as a principal application designer for major modifications using analytical skills and technical skills. This person will also participate in the evaluation of client requirements to make sure the solutions are fit for purpose and are technologically sound. This individual may perform day-to-day support activities and special projects as well. What is more, this person often directs and monitors the activities of junior staff. This individual will complete internalsoftware development and also support complex vendor applications.
* Perform and oversee basic to complex systems analysis, design and development efforts.
* Act as an individual contributor on complex projects.
* Maintain a thorough functional understanding of the supported application(s).
* Direct and monitor junior resources coordinating development tasks on projects.
* Prepare and manage the technical components of project plans.
* Participate with other development staff, operations staff and IT staff in the systems development and testing process.
* Prepare and reviews test data, test scripts. Execute detailed test plans.
* Perform debugging of code.
* Evaluate and understand complex interrelationships among programs, interfaces and platforms.
* Provide highly analytical consulting to assist business units in meeting strategic objectives with technological innovation.
* Prepare thorough, clear technical and functional specifications; as well as systems documentation.
* Review documentation prepared by junior development staff.
* Prepare and review assessments, required tasks, estimated time frames and effort for any project estimate.
* Maintain efficient operation of supported applications.
* Recommend new technology, policies or processes to benefit the organization and improve deficiencies.
* Lead or participate in technical evaluations of vendor software.
* Assist in developing expense and capital budgets.
* Minimum of two to four years college with at least eight years involvement in systems analysis and application development, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* REQUIRES EXPERIENCE IN MVC APPLICATION DESIGN AND DEVELOPING REST WEB SERVICES.
* EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SOAP API DEVELOPMENT ALSO REQUIRED.
* Requires experience with state of the art application development support software and hardware platforms.
* This person must possess a very good working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and databases.
* This role requires a high aptitude for complex problem analysis and resolution.
* This position requires one to lead or actively participate in technical walkthroughs.
* To fulfill this role one must be capable of quickly learning new technical skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively present to a target audience are essential.
* The position requires one to be expert in SharePoint development.
* One must possess an expert level knowledge of configuring SharePoint 2013 and SQL Server.
* One must have expertise in creating custom permission levels, external IDS brokers and in managing SharePoint permissions.
* One must understand how to work with the SharePoint development object model and how to perform custom development with its objects to create solutions.
* (Including CSS and Java script customization.)
* MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN ADVANCED SHAREPOINT CONFIGURATION AND CONTENT DEPLOYMENT TECHNIQUES THAT PROGRAMMATICALLY DEPLOY SITE CREATION, SITE DIRECTORIES, SITE COLUMNS, CONTENT TYPES, LISTS, LIST VIEWS,Versioning, Site Templates, List templates, Wiki Sites, Team Sites and Personal Sites, Blogs, Announcements, Navigation, Alerts and RSS Feeds.
* One must have expertise in planning searches by identifying data, rules, filters and scopes. Proficient in working directly with the client and creating functional and technical designs based on the business requirements.
* THIS PERSON MUST BE AN EXPERT IN C# AND JQUERY/JAVA SCRIPT. ANGULAR, BOOTSTRAP, AND .NET EXPERIENCE ALSO NEEDED.
* THIS INDIVIDUAL SHOULD KNOW HOW TO WRITE STRONG TSQL AND PL SQL QUERIES AS WELL AGAINST A MICROSOFT OR ORACLE BACK END DB.
* THIS PERSON MUST BE THOROUGHLY VERSED IN SOURCE CODE MANAGEMENT WITH TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER.
* The ideal candidate must know how to write automated test scripts with Selenium 2.0. Proficient in multiple development tools and thorough knowledge of application development support software and
* hardware platforms along with a diverse technical background in computing environments. (C#, Angular, BootStrap, TFS, Selenium, TSQL, PLSQL).
* Architect & Developer with hands-on experience developing high volume transaction processing on mission critical applications. Successful candidate will work with current architects/developers to design
* components of a .NET web application into a high volume transaction system. Candidate must be experienced in utilizing Team Foundation Server and in developing in an agile mode.
* Experience needed in implementing federated authentication mechanisms in web applications using SAML2, Kerberos, and/or claim token.
* The ideal candidate is adaptable, a malleable thinker, and open to change. The ideal candidate must love this technology, and know how to have fun at work.